After days of drizzling weather, at last some sunshine, so up to Amsterdam to take some photo's!
The Academy of Architecture is located in the heart of Amsterdam in the so called Oudezijds House Sitting House and the adjacent warehouses, the Arsenal. The building was designed in 1654 by Willem de Keijser (son of Hendrik de Keijser) and is now a listed building.
In the past it served as chaplain-house, as a stockholder of the artillery and as a municipal office. Since 1946, the building is leased to the Academy of Architecture.