A gable with an image of a Coffee Bag. An old photo at the Munipal Archives shows that the stone was originally wider and the date 1727, mentioned in the archives, has lost.
Ancient home papers did not reveal any link whatsoever with the Coffee Bag on the plaque and the builder or owner of the property, Jacobus Brugman, master tinsmith by profession.
The original house has been demolished in 1920 and the plaque has been replaced, after renovation, at another old building. Linking to "Signs, signs2"