maandag 19 maart 2018

On the road

Driving yesterday on the highway we passed airport Schiphol and it is always fun to spot the landing aeroplanes in the air. I hang with my camera on the dashbord while hubby is driving. Do you see the plane at the left?

And one on the right.

A dutch KLM plane taxied to cross the road which is always spectacular to see.

The trick is to photograph the aircrafts crossing the road just before we drive in the underpass. There were two planes this time and they went so fast,  each another way, they had almost gone already.

Well the show was over.


16 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this! I always like watching the planes come and go from close up. We have one spot where they cross the airport road and I love it when they do that.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. One thing about airports Marianne, another plane will be along any minute 😀 super shots from the car!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Terrific shots! Some of the perspectives remind me of being on the 401 and passing Pearson Airport in Toronto here. Our main airport is south of the city, so most of the flight paths are down that way.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That is amazing that the road goes under the runways!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I like driving past airports and watching the planes landing and taking off. I like it even more when I'm on one of them going to Australia! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You had lots of fun on this drive. What a busy road!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Clever of you to be driving through at just the right moment!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I enjoy taking photos of plane landings too, but here in Perth there is a space where you can do "plane spotting".
    I'll be landing at Schiphol next Thursday 29th! If you have time we might even be able to meet up on Friday 30th Marianne.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. You you were treated to a free air show.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. So well done, I enjoyed these.

    All the best Jan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I like driving past airports and watching the planes landing and taking off. I like it even more when I'm on one of them going to Australia! :-)
    สล็อต ออนไลน์
    Gclub

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen