donderdag 7 juni 2018

Walking on rooftops (3)

The last building we climed was this industrial HAKA building.

This time it was really climbing many, many steps.

And the steps got even worse...

But we reached the roof.

And had a view at the Roofpark, a park with fountains on top of a building. They seem to do many things with roofs in Rotterdam.

A view at the largest port of Europe. Rotterdam is the gateway to an European market of more than 350 million consumers.

Then it was going down again....


10 opmerkingen:

  1. Even though the climb is exhausting, the view is always worth the effort!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. een mooie reeks over Rotterdam Marianne

    een beetje jammer, dat het weer niet echt meezat

    prettige dag

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the design of that building and what a view from the top. That rooftop park is a great idea.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I think this building has a very Art Deco touch to it Marianne, wonder when it was built? Fab views again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. All those steps...good for you! I parked on the 8th floor of a parking garage, and decided to climb the steps when I was ready to leave. I only made it to the fifth floor

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. That staircase would make me dizzy I think. Good for you for making it to the top. The windows seem so small for the scale of the building.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow !!! absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.

    ดูหนัง

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen