zaterdag 25 april 2020

Pants

Do you know the feeling when you find the perfect fitting jeans? I was very glad with this one here wearing on holidays in Ireland in 2014. A few days later I  tripped over a kerbstone and fell flat on the street. I hurt my knee and the jeans had a big hole. The next days my knee was swollen and it hurt to wear tight trousers. I didn't have much other clothes to wear with me only another tight jeans.
The rest of the trip I stumbled on in pants with a hole as I we didn't visit any places where I could find a shop to buy something else.

In Kilkenny I finally found a shop where I could buy a thin wide pants, that released the sore knee. Not really my taste, it felt like I walked in my pyjama trousers in Dublin ha,ha.


10 opmerkingen:

  1. You were already in fashion with torn jeans Marianne :)
    Hope the knee didn't take long to heal or that the fall didn't leave lasting problems.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nood breekt wet, maar ik vind ‘m niet op een pyamabroek lijken hoor 😁

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cute jeans...happy you were able to find a comfortable substitute.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who does things like that. I remember a brand new pair of white jeans that I loved. The very first time I wore them, I tripped and fell in some grass and got grass stains all over them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ja een goeie, goed passende spijkerbroek is, als je die vindt...heel erg fijn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I understand your feeling about finding pants with the perfect fit! It’s not easy and when you do find them it is very sad to fall down and make a hole.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thats a funny story. Hope you didn't do too much damage to your knee. Take care. No more falls.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen