vrijdag 24 januari 2014

Skywatch Friday

Sometimes the sun shines but you can see not for long anymore, rain is coming very soon and so it was a few minutes after I made this photo in Weesp. See for more skywatches here.
Thanks for all the good wishes during my flu, I am well again thanks to the loving care of SC who went up and down the stairs many times with food, drinks, journals, magazines etc. etc. At my last birthday I got a tablet which I could use very well in bed to follow some of the blogs. I read and slept a lot, I was very tired but now I am going out again and pick up the daily life.

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Very threatening darkness lurks within that sky - and glad to hear you have recovered from the flu and are heading out and about. Take it easy and don't try to push too hard those first few days.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I've missed several days of commenting, but I'm back and hoping that you continue to recover with speed! Being sick isn't any fun, even if you have a helpful DH and electronic devices to help the time pass more pleasantly. Stay well now!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Was reading an photography article that said grey skies are meant for black & white photography. Okay, if they say so. Glad you feel like getting up and about. Take it easy and avoid people.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Dearest Marianne,
    Oh indeed this sky looked heavily pregnant (een zwangere lucht!)... But what a gorgeous photo with those bare branches with a few attached leaves in the foreground.
    Hugs and happy weekend; hope you're feeling fit again!
    Mariette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Unusual lighting...with the dark sky.

    So happy that you feel better.
    You are a keeper SC!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Good to hear that you have recovered. You get to be able to tell when the rain is coming. Sky watch probably helps you .

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Good news to hear you are feeling better. The sun and grey sky make a dramatic shot. I love the last of the leaves in the branch, they are so delicate.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. so funny to see places that i know so well...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen