maandag 16 oktober 2017

Monday Mural

You probably think he, I saw this one already in another blog. Yes,  you are right, the problem is when you photograph as a couple in a city you often see the same things. Mostly the photos are different but when we see a mural we both think "Monday Mural"! As we don't see so many murals here around we decided to post both the same object today.This one is in Eindhoven at the former Philips company area, where many artists use the production buildings to express their creativity.
Linking to "Monday Mural"

15 opmerkingen:

  1. ...my wife and I often often photograph together, she sees things much differently than I do.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I always look for murals, too, but like you there are not that many here in St. Paul.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I know the feeling. My son and I somethings photograph together.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I just wondered, I wrote a comment in your husband's blog and then went onto yours, and thought - Oh, the comment didn't go.
    Just a different take on the same subject, lol, good one Marianne.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Yes, I just saw it at his blog a moment ago. That is a wary face.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Yes, I just saw this guy a few minutes ago. :) I think it is interesting when two people take a photo of the same thing. Their perspectives are different. I took a class years ago in which all the students had to take the photo of the same subject. It was really interesting to see how different our perspectives were. It is a fun exercise.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. A very realistic mural. They seem to be popular all over the world now

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. A good mural is always worth seeing twice Marianne ☺

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Haha! I just saw the other one (like a few seconds ago)
    What fun to spot murals together.
    Nice! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Creativity abounds. Mission accomplished. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen