vrijdag 2 augustus 2019

The Hand

At the Museumsquare of Amsterdam far from the other ARTZUID sculptures I discovered this pointing hand by Aime Mpane from the Republic of Congo, made out of wood.

You can see him at work  at his website "Aime Mpane"

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Excellent link Marianne.. lots of work went into the sculpting of 'the hand'. ✨

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for all your effort that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ☛ เอสบีโอเบท
    ☛ เว็บ แทง บอล ฟรี
    ☛ ทาง เข้า sbo มือ ถือ ล่าสุด
    ☛ sbobet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It's beautiful. It's pointing the way.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. No one could be lost, just follow the pointing finger.
    Coffee is on

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow, it's a beautiful sculpture. I imagine lots of people use it as a reference point. I'll meet you at the hand with the pointed finger. :)
    Thanks for the link, he does incredible intricate work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Excellent - I Just Love Your Photos

    Cheers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. The hand sculpture has been beautifully crafted from the wood.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. ik zag een gelijkaardig werk in Tervuren ( Brussel) Marianne

    knap in beeld gebracht

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen