donderdag 23 juni 2011

North Cape (2)

The globe at the northern point where everybody wants to climb up, (so we did too).
The sunlight doesn't disappear, after 12 o'clock midnight the sun rises again and it becomes really light again.
Can you believe this is at midnight?

This is magical.
The monument "Children of the World" by Verdens Barn. The Circles are designed by seven children from all over the world.
And so we reached our hotel again at one o'clock midnight like it was a sunny afternoon.




4 opmerkingen:

  1. The "magical" sea looks incredibly beautiful. This is all very interesting!

    Have a good day!
    Ruby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm so intrigued by your pictures, I love seeing new places! This trip looks so interesting.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. mooi, mooi, mooi!
    but would you like to live there? just curious! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I have been so busy this week that I have not been able to catch up on my favorite blogs, so I am just now viewing all of your pictures. They are amazing! What a fascinating place. Thank you for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen